
Bryce and Isaac had their first slumber party on Friday. It was the cutest thing I've ever seen! Isaac came home with us after school on Friday and stayed the night. They dressed up, watched a movie and ate popcorn, played in the tub, built trains, and so on.. They did a great job. They're growing up so fast:(. Thanks Angie and Greg for letting us steal your cutie! I think they'll be best buds for quite some time!
Here are some of the highlights.









7 comments:
Isaac had a blast! Thank you for inviting him. We had to drag him home....literally. :) Those are great pictures. Now it will be our turn!
That is so much fun! Did they stay up late watching Girls Just Want to Have Fun or making up videos to their favorite songs?:)
Cute little buddies!
How fun!!! They are both cuties!!!
Les
I wish I could have been there to hear what two toddlers talk about.
When I come keep your boys in June we're going to have a toddler partehhh. Heyy yyyy. Save the date, Isaac. . .
Ok, but it's July. I hope you remember that or they'll be going to Hawaii with us :)
They are so cute. Good times. . .
What fun!! Those are two CUTIES! Boy sleepovers definitely look different than the ones that happen at our house...not much power ranger action going on here. :)
Y'all are such fun parents...first their own pirate ship and now a sleepover. Lots of good memories for your boys.
Post a Comment