






We woke up this morning surprised by snow covering the ground. Even better...no school! Jennifer and Brittany came over to help us build a snowman. It didn't turn out so well, so Daddy can help us tonight. Brayden slept through most of it, but what he did experience, he did NOT enjoy! n Bryce loved throwing snowballs into the street, then saying "Yeah!" He also kept eating the snow and saying "This is pretty tasty." I'm now being made to call him Brittany for the rest of the day...

5 comments:
These look like my photos. Smart kids to do the angels on the sidewalk. They turned out much better.
How fun! I love the picture of Brayden screaming his head off!
K
We think alike! I swear we have those same pants, shoes, and possible a yellow sweatshirt just like Bryce has on. I LOVE Brayden's picture. I am jealous you had some fun neighbors to come play. It was a fun day! Now I need to bust it tomorrow to get report cards done! :) Couldn't it have snowed on Friday? :)
How fun!!! I love the snow angels:):) All we had was ice, rain, school and a bunch of houstonian's freaking out because it reached freezing:|:|
Les
little cutie love to try putting my baby in her
Post a Comment