That is the CUTEST thing I've ever seen! I have the biggest smile on my face. I love when he starts moving his head and getting into it. I couldn't make out the first song...which one was it? I fully expected "Me and My Girlfriend". Love the no shirt look, too. Bryce is the coolest 3 year old ever.
I love how you can tell he has the music in his head because he is playing before he starts singing. Looks like another musician in the family! SO C-U-T-E (I'm reviving the Angie emphasis)!
7 comments:
That is the CUTEST thing I've ever seen! I have the biggest smile on my face. I love when he starts moving his head and getting into it. I couldn't make out the first song...which one was it? I fully expected "Me and My Girlfriend". Love the no shirt look, too. Bryce is the coolest 3 year old ever.
So funny. I would love to hear the album!
I love how you can tell he has the music in his head because he is playing before he starts singing. Looks like another musician in the family! SO C-U-T-E (I'm reviving the Angie emphasis)!
He has a lot of energy! I'm tired just watching him!
i AM REALLY IMPRESSED!!! I THINK HE WILL BE STARTING HIS OWN BAND SOON:)
LES
That must make Uncle Randy feel so great! That was great.
"My friend is so silly." Love, Isaac
"....I want to sing like Bryce."
Post a Comment