Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos






Well, we loaded up the minivans and headed to the Doodlebops' concert this afternoon. We had such a great time!! I think some of us moms had more fun than the kids. Dee Dee is the best girl singer that I've ever heard (stop laughing--you know it's true). And...the Doodlebops can now go home to their Doodle mansion and rest in peace because we funded 1/2 of it tonight. Here are some highlights and even a video for your enjoyment.
Doo, doo, doo-doo.

10 comments:
They are going to be even richer when they sue you for that Doodle Bop pirated video clip. Ummm. I'M telling. . .
How fun...the Doodle Bops Rock!!
Tammie, I think you're the best singer I've ever heard.
Don't thing we couldn't hear you singing "doo doo, let's get on the bus" in that video. You're the only person I know who harmonizes to commercials and the Doodle Bops.
Uhhh...and you were going to make fun of rolled up jeans?
Tyler likes the Doodlebops, so I have seen my share of episodes. I just cannot figure out why they picked that goofy guy to drive the bus.
Lance
Don't knock Bus Driver Bob. He does the best he can with that crappy bus...
Tammie,
Hudson and I had a blast at the concert. Hudson asked if we could go again and I told him yes, once we rob the bank down the street.....ha ha. It was SO worth it though!!!
Hadley was the only one from small group not there, sniff! :( Too bad he thinks the doodlebops are wierd! He's missin' out on all the fun!
You guys did NOT go see them. They are just, what's the word, FREAKY! Glad you guys had fun! Wiggles I will go see in a heartbeat!
Our girls like the Doodlebops too, but I can't say that Mark and I agree with them about that. :) Looks like a fun concert though! Maybe I would like them more in person?? They do have successful songs though, because they totally get stuck in your head for the rest of the day. Now I'll be singing "Let's Get on the Bus" the rest of the week. Thanks alot. :)
We withheld information about the concert. Parker LOVES the Doodlebops and even sweet talked his grandmother into buying a cd..that stays in HER car! Some epidsodes they really look wierd, like before a makeover. Their ears show...know the ones? Glad you guys had fun...
Post a Comment