Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Catch up

Ok, I feel like I haven't blogged in a while. With two weeks until school ends, we've been so crazy busy. I didn't even put up pictures of the boys on Easter! Anyway, here are a few fun pics that I've been wanting to post but never had the time...

Sweet Kenzi Blake--I love her.
Bryce holding Kenzi Poo.
Kenzi and her favorite aunt, Tammie (Step off, Kristi)
Brayden was hugging her while Bryce held her.
It was very cute and scary all at the same time.
He looks like the Jolly Green Giant next to her.

Toby and Jack came to play one night.
Jackster
The boys with Grandma at church on Easter Sunday

Scott and his dad went to a Maverick playoff game (first round).
Too bad they couldn't make it past there!





6 comments:

PB said...

Aww man - I was hoping you wouldn't find me. Now I'll have to do a good job of keeping up with my blog with the Queen of Blogs looking on. HEE HEE!

I love new baby pictures. They are all great. My favorite is of you and the boys in the tent. What a nose you have!

What do you mean where were we last night? Did I miss something?

angie c said...

you are such a dork.

Candice said...

You look good holding a baby girl:).

Unknown said...

you are so funny...

when are we gonna do lunch?

Anonymous said...

Always something fun going on! Hurry up summer...we have a calendar full of things to do! :)-Angie

Tami said...

I am so upset that I told you the truth about Bunco. Tonya and I have talked about all of the possibilities that came along with the whole scenario.

Anyway - great pictures!

Related Posts with Thumbnails