So, is it bad that your 17 month old has had so many ear infections that he likes to play with pieces of cotton and put them in his ear? Brayden was given his fifth round of antibiotics in two months today, so it looks like we're off to an ENT for tubes. Good thing it's almost summer for us in 7 1/2 days!!
Tuesday, May 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Poor baby. You bring him here and let him play with Nora and get some TLC from uncie kevie and auntie angie.
Hope he gets well soon or it will be a looonngg 8 hour car ride. Yeesh.
Chase had tubes and it fixed his ear infection problem! Hope he is better soon!
I swear by tea tree oil mixed with olive oil on the cotton. It really helps when I get ear infections and the kids seem to respond to it well also. It is really soothing and kills infection.
I hate ear infections. Sorry you are having problemos!
Poor Brayden. I'm laughing though at your post title. Only a writing teacher.......
It was so worth it for Isaac. He has not had one problem two years and counting. He has not had very many head colds either. They just came out this year. We didn't even have to do plugs to swim...just for the tub. Hang in there Brayden! -Angie
Poor Brayden....I hope this round works. Also everyone I know..well Angie another friend had great success with tubes...GOOD LUCK!!!
Les
Poor fella! What is a macron? I probably should know this since my mother was an English teacher.
Hadley was diagnosed with 5 ear infections before I said "Could his ears be itchy because of allergies?" And they were like, "uh...YEAH!" Then all of a sudden he never had another one. Psh! I'll be praying for Brayden! I do the tea tree oil and olive oil solution too. Hadley loves it! He actually sings and runs around dancing when he sees me getting it ready. You should try it!!!
I hope Brayden is feeling better!
Post a Comment