




This weekend, I had a girl's trip to the lake. What was once a plan of swimming and floating in the river turned into pedicures and games inside due to weather and the pool being freezing cold. We also made cute charms for our phones (thanks, Holly!). We had such a great time, and we can't wait to do it again! Thanks, Jennifer, for letting us use the house!!

5 comments:
I had a blast! Can't wait to do it again.
I am so ready to plan another weekend!
Glad you guys had a great time.
Tammie - I noticed last night that you have a lot of space between your toes. I must have seen it when your feet were in the middle of the air while we were discussing our Bunco situation. (I am only saying this because of the raw deal I got on the BFF thing.)
Tam, your toes are on the top left. I'd know those feet anywhere.
Glad you had fun.
Post a Comment