Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Trip to Memphis














We headed to Memphis over Memorial Day weekend. We left Friday night and stayed until Monday. We had a great time cooking out at the park, playing outside and just hanging out. Brayden and Nora are so much fun to watch. They laugh all the time (when Brayden is not screaming). I was most worried about little B during the 8 hour drive, but he did awesome! We even stopped in Dallas on our way home to visit Randy and Ali's new apartment!! All in all, it was a great trip. I only took pictures at the park which is why all of these are the same!

9 comments:

Jennifer said...

Glad to hear that Brayden did good in the car. What a nightmare when they scream the whole time. Memphis looks really pretty considering it's done nothing but rain here the entire week. See you soon.

Tami said...

Glad you made it there and back safely!

Anonymous said...

3 of the cutest kids. EVER!

See-Dub said...

Eight hours in the car? Y'all are BRAVE! Glad you had a fun weekend.

Jenna said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! What sweet cousins! Glad the car ride went well. I thought Memphis was further away than 8 hours. How fast were you driving?

PB said...

What? We could have planned our trips together. I'm glad Brayden did well. My boys do great on trips, well as long as there is a DVD player, Game cube, munchies in the car. I do remember the day though, looking for anything that had a playland to let the kids get some energy out on long trips.

angie c said...

We had so much fun! Brayden is a maniac. I'll never look at Chris Farley the same. :)

We love y'all and look forward to your return.
ang

angie c said...

I meant maniac in a good way, sorry, that sounded worse than I meant it! You know what I mean.

Holly Moulder said...

Brayden and the niece totally look alike. Is it just me, or did you change your blog colors to match your patio???

Related Posts with Thumbnails