Friday, August 31, 2007

Not a Baby Anymore...

Since it is a long weekend, we decided to take down the crib and give Brayden Bryce's old toddler bed. He sleeps on a mat at school, so we figured he could handle a bed.

Bryce and Daddy hard at work

Brayden pitched in between jumping on the matress.

Bryce drilled several screws in by himself. I was very impressed!

Playing on the new bed...

Pretend sleeping on the new bed...

We even had time to be silly before bedtime!
racing
Brayden's famous butt jumpBryce telling Brayden goodnight. already fast asleep!
He did so great! He was a little apprehensive at first, but it didn't take him long to crash for the night. I am sleeping on the couch, just in case, but I think he'll do great (let's hope so, anyway...).


5 comments:

See-Dub said...

What a big moment for Brayden! So how are YOU handling the loss of the crib? I boo-hooed big time when ours finally came down! (Since the kids are just 14 months apart, it went up before Ryan was born and stayed up until Katie was finished with it!)

And YEA for you getting stuff done on the first night of a long weekend!

Amy C said...

You are super woman! What a great mom.

Anonymous said...

GOOOO Brayden...I hope the night went well. I can not believe that he is big enough for a big boy bed.-Les

Laurie said...

A big boy bed already?? I can't belive he is getting so big!

TriSara said...

It is crazy to think that he is already out of a crib! What a smooth transition, too! You have great kids!

Related Posts with Thumbnails