Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Hmmmmm

Well, I ordered a Spiderman cake from Walmart for Bryce's birthday party. As I was searching the internet for the cake so that Bryce could see the picture, I stumbled across this jewel. Maybe Walmart was not the route I should've gone.



Walmart: Yo, this is Walmart bakery.

Manager: Yeah, I have a woman who is leaving our office, so I need a cake for her. I'd like it to say "Best Wishes Suzanne" underneath that "We will miss you."

Walmart: Yeah, got it, got it. Ok.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

TAMMIE!!!! I almost peed my pants. Almost.

Jenna said...

So funny!!

Anonymous said...

That is AWESOME! Seriously? I'm not as stupid as I sometimes think I am.

TriSara said...

No way. No way.

That is tragic.

But it is right on par for Wal-Mart. I call that store the necessary evil. I hate going there but I can't afford not to.

Angie said...

That is so funny. Even better than Shani's Hank Happy Hank.

May Family said...

That is just too funny!

Related Posts with Thumbnails