Sunday, March 09, 2008

Party!

Bryce had a jumping party again this year! We had so much fun!
















It was all a little too much for Brayden who passed out on Lynn's shoulder! The most fun was had when we came home after the party and played with Bryce's new Optimus Prime Voice changer helmet from Grandma!







This was Brayden's reaction when his turn for the helmet was over!
I'll leave you with a video of kamikaze Brayden who loved going down the twelve foot high slide.
Thanks to everyone who came and made it such a "special" day for Bryce!






6 comments:

McFarland Family said...

How fun...jumping partys are the BEST!!!

Angie said...

We never get tired of that place! It was a great party. Isaac told me he was all "pooped out" from jumping so much! :)

angie c said...

How fun! That video of braydo is hilar. . .

Tami said...

Looks like an awesome party! BTW - thanks for your comment on my blog. I responded back to you in my comments section. Let me know what you think!

See-Dub said...

Looks like a great time! I'm with Brayden, though. Just looking at the pictures exhausts me!

The casual look for Optimus Prime is TOO FUNNY! I may need one of those helmets to keep my seniors on their toes as we get closer to graduation!

Holly Moulder said...

Hadley keeps asking when he can come over and help Bryce play with all of his new toys! HA! That was definitely a FUN party!

Related Posts with Thumbnails