We had such a great spring break. It went waayy too fast! We went to a movie, tried to go to the zoo (long nutty story) and cooked hotdogs at the park with our Lemons friends. Tomorrow's back to school. :(
We went to Joel and Lynn's for Easter lunch and an egg hunt. She always makes it so fun. She puts numbers in some of the eggs and then has prizes to match the eggs. This year, she had a candy estimation jar that yours truly won. ;)
Here are the cheaters before the egg hunt. After being caught, they found other ways to entertain themselves as they waited patiently.
And, they're off!

8 comments:
What a fun and busy week!!! I love the boys matching outfits:)
Fun stuff! Going back to work is going to be H-A-R-D!
Bryce was cracking me up today. He was telling me about how the pancake puffer was yucky!! He then went on to talk about what he thinks went wrong and what would make it better. It was hysterical! He is the sweetest and funniest kid!
What a fun Easter! I loved the park picture. Our boys are so fun together. It really hit me how big they all are as they just played together playing catch and soccer together. I am glad and sad all wrapped up into one!
Your boys look precious in their Easter outfits!
Glad you had a good spring break!
Did you try and go to the zoo on Thursday? I went to the Botanical Garden with a friend and could not believe the traffic! I later learned it was a crazy day at the zoo! The Botanical Garden was crazy too!
Cutie patootie boys! Love the sweater vests. Can't wait till I have two of a kind that I can "match."
Great pix! :)
Post a Comment