I was tagged by Jennifer, so here we go...
8 things about Bryce:
1. He is very complimentary of others. He definitely gets this from Scott. He always tells us that we're the best, etc.
2. He's not afraid to spontaniously say "I love you."
3. He is never still. He constantly jumps off our couches and piles up the cushions to do crazy stunts and stuff.
4. He is never silent. Never. Ever.
5. His favorite tv station is Jetix (sorry, Angie).
6. He has a very sweet spirit. He would never hurt someone on purpose.
7. He is so freaking funny. Hardly a day goes by where we are not cracking up at him.
8. He can actually carry a tune when he sings, and he sings EVERYTHING. I mean, everything.
I tag Nora, Isaac, and Brady.

4 comments:
He is such a fun, sweet, cute kid. I love him!
Love him.
Have you seen that AIG commercial where the kid comes in his parent's bedroom saying he can't sleep because he's worried about the family's financial future? Totally reminds me of Bryce.
What a great kid. You will have to come back to this post when he is a teenager...
He surely is a cutie! I am so glad you wrote! We really miss you guys down here! I hope to see you real soon! I can't believe our boys are growing so fast!
Post a Comment