Those are great pictures!!
You made a great snowman. My boys only wanted to throw snowballs. I love those close ups. They are framers!
Go look at Amy's blog...shw lives about 25 minutes south of us...it is crazy!http://www.amyallen-berry.blogspot.com/
Okay, maybe don't frame the close up Brayden licking his snot. :)
no joke. What in the world?
Thats it I am moving back!!! I am sooooo jealous that you guys got snow...all we got was cold rainy crappy weather! I love the pics of the boys. They look like they are having a BLAST!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Those are great pictures!!
You made a great snowman. My boys only wanted to throw snowballs. I love those close ups. They are framers!
Go look at Amy's blog...shw lives about 25 minutes south of us...it is crazy!
http://www.amyallen-berry.blogspot.com/
Okay, maybe don't frame the close up Brayden licking his snot. :)
no joke. What in the world?
Thats it I am moving back!!! I am sooooo jealous that you guys got snow...all we got was cold rainy crappy weather! I love the pics of the boys. They look like they are having a BLAST!!
Post a Comment