You say it's your birthday (da da da da da dum da dum), it's my birthday, too (da da da da da dum da dum). Today is Scott, Angie, and my birthdays. Bryce woke us up with a Happy Birthday and then asked if we were going to wear birthday hats today. I decided to oblige.
Happy birthday Daddy and Aunt Angie! We hope you have a great day!

12 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Cool that you three get one of the longest days for your birthday!
Happy Happy Birthday to you and all the others!!! -Les
I've got something up my sleeve once I get off work. Everyone head over to my blog around 1:30-2. You won't be sorry.
Happy Birthday! ! !
Happy Birthday! I hope you guys have an awesome day.
never mind, my stupid scanner is not working. Everyone missed the chance to see the famous Scott and Tammie's matching American flag sweater picture.
Dank.
Angie,
I NEED to see that picture!! On our lake trip in May, Tammie was telling me about the matching American Flag shirts to match their apartment decor and I almost lost it!! I've never heard of something that funny. Please find a way to post that. I need a great laugh today!!
Sorry, forgot to wish you guys Happy Birthday! Sorry we can't make it out with you guys tomorrow night!
Happy Birthday!! (To Scott too) Are you and Scott the same age?
Happy Birthday!!!
Happy Birthday everyone! I hope my boys screaming and causing arguments just added joy to your day! Happy date night. I mowed the lawn. -Angie
Happy Birthday to you and you and you! Hope you had a fantastic day!
Hey, Happy Birthdays all around! Hope it was extra special.
Post a Comment