What a GREAT picture! That one needs to be framed. You guys are a sweet family. It is fun to read about your adventures. I hope the tubes are going well; they sure made our lives better.
Okay, I'm just catching up in blog world. I love all the wedding pics. And, although it's already been said, you look like such a hottie in your cute red dress!! :) And, this pic of Scott and the boys is adorable. What a keeper.
I'm glad the wedding went well...I know you and Ang (and many others) put in so much work into it, and it definitely paid off. It looked beautiful!
4 comments:
What a GREAT picture! That one needs to be framed. You guys are a sweet family. It is fun to read about your adventures. I hope the tubes are going well; they sure made our lives better.
Hope you guys had a great day!!!-Les
Handsome boys. I love the dress you wore to Randy's wedding.
Okay, I'm just catching up in blog world. I love all the wedding pics. And, although it's already been said, you look like such a hottie in your cute red dress!! :) And, this pic of Scott and the boys is adorable. What a keeper.
I'm glad the wedding went well...I know you and Ang (and many others) put in so much work into it, and it definitely paid off. It looked beautiful!
Post a Comment