Bryce, Brayden and Uncle Randy
There were ten bridesmaids and groomsmen.
Randy bought the groomsmen All Star shoes to wear with their tuxes.
Congratulations, and welcome to the family, Aunt Ali!!
Bryce, Brayden and Uncle Randy
There were ten bridesmaids and groomsmen.
Randy bought the groomsmen All Star shoes to wear with their tuxes.
Congratulations, and welcome to the family, Aunt Ali!!
9 comments:
Tammie the boys were so cute and the wedding was beautiful.
It looks beautiful. You look super cute in your red dress- hot mama!
Everything looked so great! I was thinking of you guys all day. I am glad all the kiddos made it down the aisle. I would have loved to see that. It looked like a lot of fun. I'm glad I got to see the fake wedding....and hear the awesome singing! -Angie
Looks like a fun wedding! Love the Chucks on the groomsmen!
Oh Tammie! What beautiful pictures! Angie will have to fill me in. It looks like you guys had fun. I love the picture of Randy and Ali with the kids. Brayden screaming is priceless! Congrats to the newlyweds. (is that how you spell it?)
Patti
That picture of Randy and Nora is cracking me up. I don't know if you ever heard the story, but apparently Randy gave someone that picture frame and wanted the pic that's lying on the table in it but never communicated it (surprise, surprise) so someone just put that frame up. Hilarious. I know I was confused on why a picture of Nora was on Randy's table at his rehearsal dinner? ? ?
The wedding was awesome. Glad it's over, but it was awesome.
What a beautiful wedding.The shoes were classic...you looked like a hot hot mamma in you red dress....I love it:)-Les
I LOVE all the photos. Looks beautiful.
And you put me to shame for not posting all of my Ghana photos YET. You must be a giver... hahaha.
Seriously, I am either busy or lazy. I will do it, oh yes I will!
One thing I have been busy doing is job hunting! Let me know if you know of any graphic/web/multi-media jobs... I would consider Ft. Worth area (although Dallas area is better! Hahahaha!)
I feel giddy. :)
Those are fantastic!! I think you look great in your red dress, too. The tuxes on the boys turned out great. I love little boys in tuxes.
Post a Comment