Bryce and Brayden were hilarious tonight. Bryce got this net thing that holds balls. Well, of course, he doesn't play with the balls but with the net. He puts it on as a hat all the time. Well, since Brayden copies everything Bryce does, he had to wear the hat, too. He stood very still for Bryce to put it on his head over and over. Bryce named this game, the Knight and the Princess (after putting on his Knight outfit). We were very glad that Bryce was not the Princess this time (he did tell his daddy the other day that his favorite color was not pink anymore b/c pink was for girls. When we asked him what his favorite color was now, he said it was rainbow). Great...
Monday, June 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
Good luck with the rainbow thing. :)
That looks like a fun game. It is so much fun when they come up with their own games. I also love it when the elder includes the younger. So nice!
Too Funny!
I'm rolling at the rainbow answer......isn't that the national symbol for......? just kidding. Too funny!!
We missed you on Sun night. Hope you are feeling better!
Very cute...as always. Isaac loves playing with all your costumes. I think I need to get him some to steal him away from the tv these days!
I love the net thing. They are so cute. Hey at least he's open minded about his favorite color.
They are too cute...the rainbow answer is one of a kind:)-Les
sitting here laughing out loud. I LOVE those boys. I keep looking back at that pic of Brayd-O. Seriously never gets old...
Love the cafeteria-lady netting. AND, the rainbow comment. You'll have to get him to meet Mark someday. He loves rainbow too. His favorite college team is the Univ. of Hawaii Fighting Rainbow Warriors. How in the world do they get college guys to wear rainbows on their helmets and call themselves warriors?
Anyway, Bryce is going to die someday when he reads all these stories about himself. :) Too funny.
That is hysterical.
Oh my goodness...I can actually see your blog now!
My favorite color is the rainbow, so I can totally relate to Bryce. :) Oh wait...not sure how that could be taken. Ha!
That is hilarious!!
Post a Comment