BEFORE TUBES...
AFTER TUBES!!


Brayden was a champ today. Although I'd been told that getting tubes is nothing, I was still a tad nervous since he was going under anesthesia and all. Ok, seriously, Scott didn't even have time to use the restroom before it was over and they called us back to talk to the doctor. It took no time, and Brayden didn't even cry or scream or throw his crazy fits. He has been awesome all day and hasn't even acted like this whole ordeal bothered him much.
GIVE ME A T (T), GIVE ME A U (U), GIVE ME A B (B)...ok, sorry, I am just a little pumped that this is all over. :)
Brayden was a champ today. Although I'd been told that getting tubes is nothing, I was still a tad nervous since he was going under anesthesia and all. Ok, seriously, Scott didn't even have time to use the restroom before it was over and they called us back to talk to the doctor. It took no time, and Brayden didn't even cry or scream or throw his crazy fits. He has been awesome all day and hasn't even acted like this whole ordeal bothered him much.
GIVE ME A T (T), GIVE ME A U (U), GIVE ME A B (B)...ok, sorry, I am just a little pumped that this is all over. :)

10 comments:
YEA!!!! Glad it went well!
Very good. I was saying prayers for you guys!
I must say- I'm very impressed with the amount of blogging lately. Way to go Tammie!
Scott must have gone #2 because tee tee only takes a few seconds. I know the surgery didn't take a few seconds. :)
Way to go Brayden!!!...and mommy and daddy:):) It is over and everyone made it!_Les
I'm so glad Brayden did well. I know it can make a mom nervous.
We missed you at Magic Time Machine! You could have met Jack Spearow our waiter.
Glad it went well!!!
We did miss you at MTM. You missed Tonya being fed grapes by Captain Jack. ANYWHO...
Glad the tube process went well!
I'm glad everything went well. Tubes are sooooooo awesome. It will be life changing!
KW
Great job Brayden! We have never had an ear issue again....2 years and counting! -Angie
Yea tubes!!!! Made a huge difference for me!!!
Post a Comment