Monday, June 11, 2007

Swimming!

We snapped this picture while they were all busy eating a snack.

Today, we all met at the spray park (Logan didn't make it for the picture), went to eat at Chick Fil A, then went to a pool to swim. The kids had tons of fun! Brayden kept jumping off the side of the pool into the water. I had to watch him like a hawk because he would jump whether I was ready or not. I couldn't take my eyes off him long enough to get a picture. It's so funny to me how different my two boys are. Bryce barely got in the water and isn't much into swimming. He's taking lessons again at the end of the month, so I'm already thinking of some bribes.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Okay, I'm feeling like a big loser mom since I don't have a "schedule." Just kidding!

Anonymous said...

How fun...I miss having fun with you guys:)Les

angie c said...

Can Brayden swim or do you put swimmies on him? How fun! Bryce is getting SO tall. See you tomorrow (or Thursday, I guess, since we'll get there so late.

Angie said...

Cute picture! What a group we are...at this rate we will never show up back to work. -Angie

Related Posts with Thumbnails