Sunday, June 10, 2007

This One's for Randy...

Nice
Scott's tatoo with an indiglo background...
my ankle tat
Bryce has been obsessed with tatoos lately. He gives them to everyone that steps foot in our house. I asked for my Thomas the Tank Engine one to be put on my ankle, and he said "No, we don't put tatoos on ankles in my tatoo shop." I ended up winning that battle with the Mavericks tatoo.
Side note: Brayden is getting tubes on Tuesday. I hope it helps him to feel better all the way around. I also hope he recovers quickly b/c he's in my brother's wedding on Saturday. Stay tuned for funny cousin pictures from the wedding!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the tats:):) Bryce and Isaac need to get together and open up thier own tatoo parlor. GOOOOO MAVS:):)-Les

PB said...

Is that really your ankle? It just doesn't look like it. Have you been letting Bryce watch the show about tattoo parlors? Too funny. I hope things go well for Brayden.

Related Posts with Thumbnails