Sunday, June 25, 2006

Bath Time!



I am a blogging fool lately. It seems like I have put up more than one post a week. Anyway, I bought a new bath seat for Brayden from a garage sale for fifty cents. Tonight I tried it out (after cleaning it well:). Brayden loved it and loved having Bryce in there with him. It makes me excited for when they both get to the age to play together, although I am loving Brayden in this baby stage. I know he's my last baby, so I wish I could slow down this time just a little bit! So...we put our gigantic baby bathtub in the attic tonight along with the swing and Bryce's convertable car seat. My boys are growing up!!

17 comments:

Angie said...

Last baby...whatever! You will be blogging about how you can't wait for #3 next month. :)

tamandscott said...

Bite your tongue, Missy.

Angie said...

You just know I am right. :) Never say never....

Candice said...

I guess I've had a lot of time on my hands...I've posted almost everyday in the past week.

And I'm on board with your friend Angie...you need to pop out a couple more babies! We need at least one more son for Carrigan (or is that wrong since we are like 100th cousins?).

angie c said...

Kevin is cracking up right now because you always tell how much you purchase things for. Geek.

Last baby my butt. I'll bet your pg right now. :)You need a little girl....a little drama mama.

tamandscott said...

No thanks on the girl part, I have Nora, and that girl would be very very sad to have me for a mommy. And, I WILL NOT BE HAVING ANOTHER BABY YOU FREAKS. I am going to send Scott for surgery tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you're updating your blog! I love looking at pictures of your family. Update it again tonight so I'll have something to look at in the morning!

Kristin

Anonymous said...

Ok, and I have to add this....The fact that you seem sad about your boys growing up so fast AND that you are saving that stupid plastic baby tub and car seat in your attic to me means you are soooo going to have a third kid. You know it's your last kid if you're throwing that stuff to the curb or hauling it to Good Will:) I bet you're PG right now too!

Kristin

Anonymous said...

You know, my sister-in-law DID throw all of her stuff away thinking she was done after 2 and she just had her third 3 months ago! It can happen!!

tamandscott said...

I wish I had never made that comment. Thanks a lot, Angie Lemons.

Unknown said...

*I* believe you Tammie! :) ... right.

Just sos you know, I posted some photos! More to come later...

Jenna said...

Cute, cute pictures. I love Bryce's prayer - he is so precious:) I miss him! Small group has not been the same. Why did you save the stuff in the attic? Just asking, NOT implying! Sorry about the Fifths disease. I had it in September and it led to Rheumatoid Arthritis symptoms - I never knew it could do that until it happened to me and I went to the doctor. Just thought I would tell you in case it happens to you.

Anonymous said...

Tam...seriously, word verification just had me type in: *Have 'nother kid*

seriously!!

Angie said...

I bet you never say that again Tammie!:)

Amy C said...

Brutal twist. Even if you wanted another child, you couldn't do it now, just to prove them all wrong. HA!

Anonymous said...

Tammie this blog thing is so cute!! marcy showed it to me!

Anonymous said...

love to bath them and feel theircocks

Related Posts with Thumbnails