

Today was the last t-ball game! Yeaaaaaaa! I mean, I am so sad that this stage of Bryce's life is over...After t-ball, we went swimming at Aunt Marcy's house. They are out of town and graciously let us use their pool. When we got there, Aunt Kristi and Jake and Arletha showed up (Kristi--I just gave you a shout out so you better be reading my words and not just looking at the pictures:)!). Bryce had fun and finally got in the water after we all wanted to get out--nice goggles, hugh? Thanks Aunty Mar-c! Brayden slept the entire time on a pallet in Marcy's room. We had a great time! Now, we're watching the Mavs hoping they pull it off. We'll see!

5 comments:
You all look so cute in your Red Sox jerseys! It's nice that you have supported your child in an organized sport. I've been putting all of that off with AK.
Go Mavs!
I'm with you...I love the IDEA of our kids being in things like t-ball (although we've done the more girly things like ballet), but I'm so relieved when it's over and I don't have to GO ANYMORE!!!
Y'all look so cute as a matching family. :) And, at least you're getting a good tan from all those games!
I LOVE the goggles. Cute, cute, cute! I can't believe how big the boys are getting. The matching Red Sox shirts are cute too:) Ok, Tammie, I hate to break it to you, but this organized sports stage is only just begining. Just remember to say NO when the coach asks you to be team mom!
Kristin
So cute! I love your boys. I hope you are enjoying summer school (I still think you are crazy!)
Okay, now that t-ball is over, you should have more time for other things...like updating your blog! :)
Post a Comment