Bryce and Isaac
Dollar hot dog night....mmmmmm!
Scott holding the Botmateothig cup
Bryce doing "the sprinkler"We went to the Ranger game the other night with our friends, the Lemons. We played Botmateothig (ball on the mound at the end of the half inning game--Angie L.--are you proud of me?). You just put a quarter in the hat each half inning. You pass the hat around and if you're holding it and the ball lands on the mound when the ump throws it out there, you win the pot. Scott won eight bucks, and I won four. It was a lot of fun. Bryce had fun with his best bud, Isaac. He did the sprinkler every time they played music. It was also dollar hot dog night. What else is better? Thanks, Greg and Angie, we had a blast!!

10 comments:
$1 hot dog night...you're right it doesn't get any better. I like the game you mentioned. I'll have to play it next time I go to a baseball game.
Hope you had a GREAT 30th Birthday yesterday (and Scott a great 31st...isn't he a year older?)
Great pics!!
JS
Awesome pictures! Those two boys are so cute together. We had a great time, too...even if I never won Botmateothig. :)
P.S. I am proud of you Tammie S. :)
I love the sprinkler. I will have to teach the kids that one. That is a new move for us. Looks like you had a great time.
Okay, Botmateothig might save my marriage. :) I really have a hard time sitting through an entire baseball game because I get bored out of my mind. But, it happens to be Mark's favorite sport. So, now I have a new game to play to make the innings pass faster!! THANK YOU!!!
(Oh, and I LOVE that Bryce knows how to do the sprinkler. Your kids are going to be the coolest in school without a doubt.)
I would like a pronounciation of the game that you all played please! Sounds like my kind of baseball game.
just like it sounds...
So it's "bought mat eo thig"? Gonna have to try that game.
We just played that game at Grant's baseball game! We called it the quarter game.
The boys look like they had a great time. It cracks me up that Bryce does the sprinkler. He is soooo Scott's son.
Kristin
Hey, don't hate on those with red cheeks! It isn't a rash. It isn't rosasia. It is a gift from God!
BTW, Poor Rich Folk played at the camp I was working in Oklahoma and they rocked! Your bro is a great musician and a really funny dude. Hope to see yall soon.
Chris
Post a Comment