Thursday, June 01, 2006

Swimming Lessons and stuff




















Isn't Brayden the sweetest baby? Well, Bryce started swimming lessons today. That, however, has nothing to do with the pictures. Tonight he was playing while Scott was folding laundry. He put his "guitar" on his back and his "magic hat" on. Why do we waste our money on toys? Anyway, back to swimming. Yeah, he hated it. The water was ice cold and he whined the whole time. His lips were super purple when he got out, but he still whined A LOT. I told the lady that I always wanted all boys because I don't do well with girl drama and whining. Well, I didn't know that the joke was on me...a girl wraped up in the form of a boy! I did take him for ice cream because he dunked his whole head under water. I told him tomorrow was a snow cone if he dunked his head and didn't whine at all. He did do a great job with the skills, so I was very proud of him! I also started summer school today. It's until noon four days a week for a month. It's great money, and we are using it to buy a wooden swing set for the backyard. We will finally have some fun stuff back there! So, stay tuned for pictures. My mom is in Memphis right now and is bringing Angie back with her next week. I am excited to see them, especially Nora (sorry Angie--get use to nobody noticing you anymore!). Angie got great news about her job situation today, so check her blog soon as I'm sure she'll be writing about it on there. Peace out homedogs.

10 comments:

angie c said...

finally, dang.

Don't ever go that long without an update. Cute pictures...can't wait to come.

tamandscott said...

It's dank.

Candice said...

Good update Yolanda! Cool guitar! Those boys are so cute! Brayden looks so sweet and peaceful in that picture. It just want to snuggle him!

Is "dank" an inside joke?

Candice said...

"I" just want to snuggle him, not "It". You'd never know that It previewed my comment to proofread. It's so embarassed. It's sorry.

angie c said...

I's okay candice.

yes, dank is an inside joke, but I'll let you in. when i worked in arkansas in this small hick town, this secretary didn't say dang, she said dank...and she said it every day. every day. and she'd draw it out like daaannnnk. so now we say daannk all the time.

dank, girl.

tamandscott said...

daank, It's messin up all the time.

Go, Mavs!!!!!!!!!!

mcjacobsjournal said...

Oh, gosh, or I guess "dank", y'all make me laugh so stinkin' hard!! I love the angie/tammie/candice blog comments when y'all are on a roll.

And, Tammie, I love the guitar. Classic. :) Brayden is so sweet too--I need to actually meet him at some point soon! Maybe when Angie's in town, we can all get together with all the babies so I can get some squeezes in!

angie c said...

Yes, I'm coming next Saturday and will be there all week. Let's meet for lunch. I'll call.

Amy C said...

I love the magic hat. Michael has several favorites in our house.

Candice said...

Tam, you look hot in that picture! You look tan!

Related Posts with Thumbnails