Saturday, June 10, 2006

Sea World Rocks







We just returned from our vacation to San Antonio. We spent two days at Sea World. Bryce had an absolute blast, and Brayden was perfect! I was glad because you never quite know about a night in a hotel with kids--especially two of them. Bryce did things we would never have thought he'd do like ride a little roller coaster, slide down water slides, take a picture with a character (usually a little afraid of them) and feed a dolphin right into it's mouth. We left Thursday and arrived at the hotel just in time to watch Mavs game 1. Above is a picture of our little Mavs fans in their gear at the resturaunt on our way. We also spent one night down at the River Walk eating. Above are some pictures--I don't really know how to make captions on the pics, so you'll just have to guess what everything is. The one of the towel is Bryce sleeping on the way there. He sleeps with the covers completely covering his head, so I guess he has to do the same thing in the car! Glad to be home, but we had a terrific time!

2 comments:

Candice said...

That looks like so much fun! Last summer, we took our first vacation as a family of four. We had a blast just doing whatever we wanted with no specific agenda. We are now in the process of planning our first vacation as a family of 5:). It's such a great time for families to bond together, and these are times our kids will always remember (although, Sea World may be a blur to Brayden:)). Great update. I love knowing what's going on in your world, and being able to see your boys grow. Love you,friend!

Jenna said...

I love Sea World!! I am glad you had a great time and got home safely. I can't wait to hear Bryce talk about it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails