Sunday, June 18, 2006

Fun with Baby Nora!

Isn't she the cutest thing evvveerrr????


Bryce annoyed the picture lady so much about taking a picture with the white ladder that she finally let him do it just to shut him up!


Aren't they sweet? (Angie--that was for you:)

Nice try, Brayden.

Hanging out in Aunt Angie's lap

Notice how Brayden's eyes look the same in every single picture...

We had a great visit with Aunt Angie and Baby Nora all week! We all stayed very busy, and all of the kids were troopers through it all. We took all three of them to Kiddie Kandid to get their pictures made. That was an event, but it turned out pretty cute. We were able to celebrate Father's Day at Saltgrass (my dad's favorite place to eat) the night before they left. Kevin joined us on Thursday. I'm sure they were glad to get home and back to a routine because traveling with a baby is never easy. We are sooo glad they came to visit, and we will miss them!!

10 comments:

Angie said...

Great pictures! I am glad you all were able to have so much fun.

Candice said...

Cute cousin pics. It can be a challenge to photograph multiple children! Our family has 10, and getting a cousin picture is a major ordeal! I don't think we'd ever brave an actual studio!

Your boys are so cute. I love how different each one looks.

Miss you. I will be in Tejas in August. Let's try to hook up.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! What a bunch of cute kids!

Kristin

Jenna said...

Cute, cute! I love the pictures of Brayden. I bet he is going to have as much personality as your sweet Bryce! You are in for it.

Amy C said...

I love cousin pictures. They are hard to come by. They are always packed with personality. Very cute.

Anonymous said...

Precious! I can't believe how fast your boys have grown. These are great pics.

mcjacobsjournal said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAMMIE!!! (This is being typed on June 22nd, even though this post is WAY old now. Where are you?!)

I hope it's a great 30th for you (and 30 something for Scott too!!)

Love you!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!

Hope You have a great day!!

Melissa

angie c said...

Update your blog poopy pants.

tamandscott said...

Update your mamma's blog.

Related Posts with Thumbnails