Ok, it wouldn't let me put all of these, and I really needed to add more! Please excuse the one at the River Walk with me in my glasses. U-G-L-Y, you ain't got no alibi...
Sorry, Sara! We did talk about how we should call y'all but didn't have any of your info. We did have a great time, and we waved to you! We were only there two nights (Thurs-Sat). Sorry we missed you!!!
How fun! you've inspired me to go ahead and plan a small family vacation...i've been putting it off b/c, like you said, who knows what traveling with 2 babies will be like. Look like your's handled it like pros! tika
Okay I finally did it. I signed up....with one photo. I will do more. I saw your sister not to long ago at Target. I told her you gave me ya'lls blogs to see pics of the baby. Looks like you had fun at SA. See ya later.. Melissa
6 comments:
I LOVE the Lisa Loab glasses. Not ugly at all. Love the pics. Sounds like it was major F-U-N.
See you tonight when the mavs spank shaq.
EXCUSE ME, but were you in SA all week and didn't tell me?! We love Sea World and could have joined you. Looks like a fun time.
Sorry, Sara! We did talk about how we should call y'all but didn't have any of your info. We did have a great time, and we waved to you! We were only there two nights (Thurs-Sat). Sorry we missed you!!!
We are thinking of visiting Shamu this summer too. Looks like you guys had a ball. We have that same swim hat. HA!
How fun! you've inspired me to go ahead and plan a small family vacation...i've been putting it off b/c, like you said, who knows what traveling with 2 babies will be like. Look like your's handled it like pros!
tika
Okay I finally did it. I signed up....with one photo. I will do more. I saw your sister not to long ago at Target. I told her you gave me ya'lls blogs to see pics of the baby. Looks like you had fun at SA. See ya later.. Melissa
Post a Comment