Friday, June 23, 2006

Fifth's Disease



I'm pretty sure that Bryce has Fifth's Disease (notice the rash on his cheeks). I'm pretty sure that he got it from me. I broke out into a crazy rash on my arms and legs during out San Antonio trip, and I think that's what it was. He prayed tonight for my friend, Megann. He asked God to take her "cancerd" and throw it in the trash. See, he can be sweet when he wants to be...

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

You must be the PERFECT mother! Oh and, from a medical perspective, you either slapped him or he has fifth's. I'm interested though in the fact that you had it as an adult. Most people get it as children. What does that say about you ;)

Anonymous said...

Yes, I am the perfect mother. I never get frustrated at my perfect children, either. Yeah, I had the aches, my joint in my knee hurt bad our second day at Sea World, and I got a rash on my arms and legs that I thought was from my suntan lotion. I've been teaching going on eight years, you'd think I would have gotten it by now. This morning I looked up 5th's disease after thinking that Bryce had it, and after reading the symptoms I was like, hey...that was me last week. I am now a nurse, too. It's hard to be THIS perfect.

Angie said...

Who puts their kids fifth's disease on the internet? That is what I am curious about.....:) What a blogger you are.....

tamandscott said...

You get on to me when I don't put enough and then when I put too much. When will you be happy, Mrs. Conway? I think Bryce will want to know that he had that as a child. Consider it a milestone. ?

Anonymous said...

OK, just so you know, Tam, Aunt Mel is gonna be way too jealous for words now!! You better go hat shopping...

(i figured out why my computer blocked your blogger thing-so i might be more smarter than you now)

So,Bryce's favorite aunt is in the bloggin' house!!! HOO-RAAAHH!! )Except I have no blog. but if I did have a blog, i wouldn't be able to use word verifications that make me type in *pfart* i swear it does!!!

angie c said...

that wasn't me, you freak. that was angie lemmons. quit getting me in trouble angie L. :)

angie c said...

wait a second, were you making a slap at me? i believe you were. I don't gripe, what are you talking about. :) no all of internet world knows...thanks dummy.

Candice said...

NO FIGHTING!!!

angie c said...

shut up candice. :)

tamandscott said...

OOPS--Angie Lemons, change your display name to Lemons or something. I can't take this confusion. Thanks for keepin' the peace, Candice.

Anonymous said...

When I was reading your description I just kept reading "a terrified husband of 9 years" and I was so confused till I realized I was reading it wrong! :) This page is so cute! Love it!

Amy C said...

Girls, Girls, Girls. . .Our preachers wife had 5th disease a few weeks ago, so you guys are in good company. It is really rare for adults to get it. You have usually already had it and not known it. Her joints are still aching. That is sweet about Bryce's prayer. I love to hear children pray.

Angie said...

Okay..I am going to love being a secret Angie. You will never know who it is... Unless of course, you noticed your sister's says Conway Life..not Angie. :) We know you are busy these days, Tammie. Summer school is taking its toll. (p.s. I updated already!)

angie c said...

Such a nice shade of rouge Bryce.
kc

Related Posts with Thumbnails