Friday, October 12, 2007

Bryce

Bryce learned to tie his shoes this week! He has been tying EVERYTHING. He even unties shoes to re-tie them. Tonight, he climbed on the counter and got his cup, opened the fridge and got milk and chocolate, and proceeded to make his own drink. It was a-w-e-s-o-m-e, because every time I sit down to take a bite, I always remember that I still need to make their drinks.

I worked out again this morning at 5:30. There was a new na*ed girl, but she was like, at least, 50. It's becoming kind of a sport to see what can happen each time I go (that'll get me motivated). Maybe I'll start a random work out story blog like the thrown food blog.

We're going to the Pumpkin Patch tomorrow. I can't wait to paint our pumpkins. I'll post pictures of our happy pumpkin family.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Way to go Bryce!!

Pearson Family said...

That is exciting! I do the same thing about drinks at dinner time. we usually say our prayer, then I am up again to fix the kids drinks!

angie c said...

What! I've been behind on your blog. I'm so proud of that big boy!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails