I was tagged by Jennifer.
1. Who is your man? Scottrina Ra-mond
2. How long have you been married? 10 years
3. How long did you date? dated a year and engaged for 2 years
4. How old is your man? 32
5. Who eats more? me
6. Who said "I love you" first? Scott, but that is a really funny story...that you'll never read on this blog.
7. Who is taller? Scott
8. Who sings better? me, but Scott is a good singer--we've sung in a wedding together
9. Who is smarter? Scott, by like a million miles (and in a really dorky way ;)
10. Whose temper is worse? Brayden ;)
11. Who does the laundry? we both do, but Scott does it mostly
12. Who takes out the trash? scott.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? which is the right side?
14. Who pays the bills? your mama
15. Who is better on the computer? we tie on this one
16. Who mows the lawn? both of us, mostly scott, but our carpet guy thinks I'm the bomb because I was mowing once when he came--he still talks about it
17. Who cooks dinner? me, but he does the dishes
18. Who drives when you are together? bryce
19. Who pays when you go out? um, what?
20. Who is more stubborn? we are both pretty stubborn. He is VERY black or white though.
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? he is being that I am NEVER wrong
22. Whose families do you see most? both live less than ten minutes from us.
23. Who kissed who first? Scott kissed me first, he couldn't resist my lucious lips
24. Who asked who out first? Scott asked me out, but he was actually my sister's first date ever!
25. Who proposed? Scott--on the Sears Tower in Chicago--I made him get on his knee and beg
26. Who is more sensitive? Scott
27. Who has more friends? me
28. Who has more siblings? He does- he has 4 sisters
29. Who wears the pants in the family? totally me
30. Who is the biggest pushover with the kids? Probably me.
Now, I tag Angie C, Candice, and Tami. Make me proud, girls.
Saturday, October 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Aint' doin it.
Why were you engaged for 2 years? Now I am really curious about the kissing story!
Post a Comment