Those look sweet!
They look great. Our pumpkin still sits on our porch - uncarved and undecorated. Maybe we will get to it tomorrow!!Looks like you guys had a great time in Galveston. Galvatraz cracked me up! I love the pictures on the beach.I had no idea that Scott had 4 sisters!! Was he the youngest? Maybe there is hope that we could have a girl - or not!
That one on the right has to be Scott's. We carved ours Saturday. it was so stinky and nasty. I think we're tatooing next year.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Those look sweet!
They look great. Our pumpkin still sits on our porch - uncarved and undecorated. Maybe we will get to it tomorrow!!
Looks like you guys had a great time in Galveston. Galvatraz cracked me up! I love the pictures on the beach.
I had no idea that Scott had 4 sisters!! Was he the youngest? Maybe there is hope that we could have a girl - or not!
That one on the right has to be Scott's. We carved ours Saturday. it was so stinky and nasty. I think we're tatooing next year.
Post a Comment