Saturday, October 13, 2007

Pumpkin Patch








We met our small group at the Pumpkin Patch today. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE fall, and I especially love taking the boys to get pumpkins. We rode the hayride, and I tried to get some cute pictures, but my camera ran out of batteries. Soo.....here are the ones I did manage to get. We also ran into Bob, Marcy, and Kenzi on the way out. They took Bryce with them so he could enjoy it a little longer! Thanks, Bob and Marcy (for giving daddy and mommy extra long naps ;) We planned to get our pumpkin family painted tonight, but we ran out of time. Hopefully, we can get to it this week. Scott get to go to the Cowboy game tomorrow and sit in a corporate suite. What a game to do that for! GO COWBOYS!

10 comments:

Jennifer said...

I hate that we couldn't go with you guys......but the thought of being by myself, in a crowded pumpkin patch, with 2 kids going in different directions just didn't sound like fun to me. I would have stressed the entire time! I waited and went this afternoon with my mom and sister so I had several set of hands to help out. Plus, going with older cousins is always nice because they entertained mine a lot. Love the pics!

mcjacobsjournal said...

Dude! I just read your last 3 blogs, and am laughing hysterically. :) Please, please, please give us more gym stories soon. Especially since I've never stepped foot in one! Ha ha.

Secondly, how in the world did you teach Bryce how to tie his shoes? I've tried and tried with Kendyll and I'm just not explaining it well or something. We haven't quite "got it down".

Last---we, too, love the pumpkin patch, but still haven't been. Looks like a FUN time for y'all! Can't wait to see the Shelton family of punkins! :)

Angie said...

Great pictures. I love the one of everyone peeking out of the windows. That would be great to frame and set out for fall! It was a perfect day to be outside.



P.S. I can't resist to point out your spelling mistake since you have made several references to my poor grammar usage in this blog. :)

Angie said...

Oh man....now I have to look stupid b/c your spelling error was on the Bryce post. Man, I can't ever catch a brake. :)







That was on purpose. :)

tamandscott said...

What spelling mistake, Lemons?

Anonymous said...

How fun...I love going to the pumpkin patch. I can not wait to see the pumpkin family-Les

Candice said...

That looks like an awesome pumpkin patch!

And I'm with Chels...tell me how you taught your 4-yr-old to tie shoes so I can teach my 6-yr-old. Way to go Bryce!

angie c said...

For everyone who is concerned that a four year old learned to tie his shoe before your six year old, don't worry. Bryce is baby Einstein, literally. Secondly, he's pretty much four going on 11. Very, very smart boy.

Love the pumpkin patch pics. Especially the family one. Braydo looks so tired!

Angie said...

I refuse to tell....keep you guessing. I already gave you a hint on what post it was. What more do you want smarty pants?

PB said...

I love fall too! Too bad about the camera, but you still have some great shots of your sweeties.

Related Posts with Thumbnails