Saturday, October 27, 2007

Trunk or Treats

Our church had its annual Trunk or Treats tonight. It was crazy crowded, but the boys had a ball. We did a petting zoo, rode a tractor ride, treated at trunks, and Bryce even did the wall climb! I could not believe it. I missed it because Brayden and I were on the tractor ride. Scott took the wall climb pictures on his cell phone, so they're not that great.
I LOVE FALL!
The two pictures below are taken in our garage. Our house is not full of that much crap, just our garage.





3 comments:

Jennifer said...

no way! I can't believe Bryce climbed that. Way to go big guy!!

Brayden looked so cute last night. I never ran into Scott or Bryce but he looks cute as well.

I love fall too!!

angie c said...

I can NOT believe Bryce climbed that! Maybe he's growing out of being afraid of everything after all! Our little boy's growing up!

See-Dub said...

Yea, Bryce! That's cool!

Related Posts with Thumbnails