We headed to Galvey this past weekend for some fun in the sun. Scott's work sent him on a recruiting job, so we took advantage and went with him! :) We stayed at the Hilton, which was a-w-e-s-o-m-e. We would never get to stay there on our dollar. The boys LOVED the beach. We hadn't been back in six years (since we moved), and they have really cleaned it up. It is actually a pretty nice place to visit now. We got to see some good friends while we were there, too.
Bryce does this new hand on the hip pose that completely wears us out. Anyone who knows him is laughing right now. :)
And, next we have the hand on the hip again. This is at the aquarium at Moody.
There is not a smile in this one from Bryce b/c he was mad about something. I can't remember what, but I love this picture because there is no hip action. We took this while we were waiting outside to go back into the building after the fire alarm went off!
We caught them feeding the penguins. The boys loved it!
I thought of my sister during this part. Being surrounded by fish on all sides is not a position she would want to be in. 
Don't they all three look thrilled to be in the shark cage?
This is a picture of our old apartment in Galvetrez.
Here is our second apartment in Texas City.
We met up with our good friends, Kristin and Lance and their kids in Kemah. They've changed Kemah so much, and I still love it.
Here we are about to ride the train.
Kristin and Lance thought the train was scary.
riding the merry go round (I can't spell the other name for it)
We also went to the beach on day #2. We tried to make a sand castle but failed miserably.
fun with the shower cap
I was actually supposed to be packing up the room to check out while Scott was working. Um, we found more fun things to do instead.
After checking out of the hotel, we had some time to kill, so I took the boys to the Rainforest Cafe.
Some nice lady asked if I wanted a picture with the boys.
They had a Build a Bear in the restaurant. Bryce had his red eyed tree frog dressed up like a cheerleader before deciding he'd rather have a boy one. Whew.
We also got to stay a night with Brad and Jenny. We ate at one of our favorite places, too!
All in all, it was such a great trip!!

11 comments:
What a great trip, sounds like a great time!
What a FUN trip! I love the beach pictures of your three boys. Those are keepers. (the pictures AND the boys!)
It's always fun to go back to places you've lived and see what it's like. I wish I had somewhere else to visit besides this metroplex. :) Glad y'all had a fun time!
Ha! I scrolled past the fish aquarium at rapid speed.
Love the pictures. I was living through you while viewing them (I need a vacations, badly).
Bryce and his hip thing made me laugh out loud. So did the cheerleader tree frog (even though I already knew about it). Still was funny. . . he cracks me up.
What a great trip. You guys did a lot in a weekend! Thanks for sharing the pics!
Ok so before I was afraid to tell you how much I love Galveston, but now that you like it. Galveston is one of my favorite cities in Texas. I love going there! I could post some of those same pictures except with my family in them. Like standing in the cage, the train, and sitting on the shark seat. Wait a minute did I go on this trip with you...oh never mind. :)
Glad you came to visit:)! We had a great time visiting with y'all!
K
the pic of Bryce faking it in the car was so funny. Looks like you had a great trip!
Now I'm itching to dig my feet into some wet sand! Looks like a fun get-away!
Hey, I just read your comment about the letters in college. Totally cracked me up to flash back to that!! But, I can't remember who it was....was it M.L.??
SO funny. :)
Okay, I can't figure out what your other leg is doing in the foot- buried-in-the-sand pic.
Do you still do the flamingo?
Only in Texas can you enjoy the beach in mid-October!!! Glad y'all had fun!
Post a Comment