My friend, Kristin, came into town with her three kids, and we have been having tons of fun! Today, we went to Angie's pool/water park in her neighborhood. It was so fun, but apparently... I didn't sunscreen them enough for the 105 degree weather. I also didn't take a single picture!! Bryce even braved the slide (which I've spent two summers trying to get him to do) and went under water with Isaac and kinda sorta swam. He is finally getting more confidence (minus the time he got upset because tons of water went up his nose). Below are some pictures of their sweet sunburned faces.
Tuesday, August 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
The 105 degree weather will do it every time:) They are cuties even with a sunburn-Les
Way to go Mom! They are still cute as can be, red faced or not.
Sweet sunburned faces! I feel their pain (I did it too on Sunday)
OUCH! So glad you are enjoying your last few days of freedom...Amy
They look cute with their sunburns. I bet it fades quickly. It was good to see you at the pool. Enjoy your last days of freedom.
Those sunburns looked way better this morning! Thanks for the ride to the airport and for entertaining us at the pool. We had a blast on our "vacation"!
K.
Too bad you didn't only sunburn your own kids....:)Ha Ha!
I think you rock that this is the first rounds of sunburns. Good job, mama!
Hey Tammie...a little blast from your past. Your boys are gorgeous and I truly ejoyed reading you blog. Email me and we can cathc up.
the4talleys@yahoo.com
Jane Pruitt Talley
Post a Comment