Saturday, August 04, 2007

I love these boys!

Isaac and Spencer came over tonight...
I put on a movie, and all four of them sat on this couch right away
(and stayed for about two mintues)!

New buddies!
They were both saying "cchhheeessee" right when I got the camera.

We all went on an outing to Braum's for some ice cream.
Cutie Pies I had to drag these two out of the tub.

...all pooped out!

6 comments:

Angie said...

What fun they had! Four boys for ice cream at Braums....you and Scott rock! (and are brave) Thanks for letting them come over while we partied down at Yolanda's wedding. Thank goodness they were good....that was a busy day for everyone! We LOVE THE SHELTONS'!

Anonymous said...

Cute kids!

PB said...

I love the ice cream faces shot right above the bathtime shot. That about sums it up.

Anonymous said...

How fun..those are the cutest kids EVER!!! I miss you guys-Les

TriSara said...

Sleep-overs are the best. So did they all stay on that palet all night? They don't at my house. During the night there is a game of musical beds going on.

Jenna said...

So cute!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails