I think I have insomnia. I can't understand what would make me not sleep tonight (it's currently 11:36 p.m., and I have been in bed since 9:30). I only start back to work tomorrow, STILL have no classroom, have a bung-load of beginning of the year stuff to do, and am sending Bryce to preschool for the very last year. Meanwhile, I might have Meet the Teacher in the hallway on Thursday night. This is my ninth year to teach, so why am I in this situation? Oh, yeah, because I begged my principal for the portable. I have also started the application process to Grad school. I am going for my masters in elementary counseling. I plan to start my first class in the spring. It should be an interesting year, for sure. Here are a few pics of my boys hanging out before their "on time" bedtime (first one of those in quite some time), and their cute little backpacks all ready for school tomorrow. Booooo hissssssss...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
I know going back is a drag, but hopefully you guys will fall back into a great routine and everyone will love their teachers/students.
I love the backpacks!!
I always had a hard time sleeping right before school started. That's normal and you have a LOT on your mind. I pray that you get your room ready by Thursday!
I haven't been able to sleep either and I started back Thursday! I am soooo tired right now, but I bet at 9:00 I'll be wide awake thinking of all the things I need to get done before the first day of school!
K
How can the summer be over already??? I hope you all had a great first day back at school!
Bungload is my new favorite word!
I hope you get your miracle--and your portable--very soon!
You got it Tammie. You rock. You are the most easy going, putting others needs first, got it together, super duper Tigger-like, gal I know! YEEEAAAA TAMMIE!
Sorry about the insomnia. I will pray for your busy schedule coming up.
Post a Comment