Friday, August 17, 2007

Go, Go Power Rangers

Angie--that title was just for you...
Angie's sister, Amy, got us great seats at the Ranger game on Wednesday night. We had a great time, despite the heat and getting smoked in botmateothig. Below is how Bryce spent most of the night. He has a wierd sensitivity to loud noises. Angie and I decided that I must have yelled at him in his crib or something. We do have a screaming toddler and a drum set, so I still can't figure that one out.










9 comments:

PB said...

Tattos! At such a young age...tisk, tisk. Seriously, looks like a great time.

Angie said...

That was so fun. I LOVE the picture of Bryce covering his ears....too bad I couldn't take one of him locked in the bathroom because he couldn't bear to uncover them to let himself out! :) The one of Isaac's arm around Bryce is priceless. The best part is that was not posed. (Well, at first I guess) And finally, let's be sure to mention who kicked your bootae at botmateothig....ME! -Angie

angie c said...

Bryce cracks me up with his sensitivity to things. These pictures really make me miss him. Don't you need to get back to Hawaii or go anywhere soon so I can come back??

Speaking of, our passports arrived today. Holla. It's your turrrnnn.

Laurie said...

I had to laugh out loud at the picture of Bryce covering his ears because Brady does the same thing! Too funny! I still think Bryce and Brady are long lost twins.....

Jennifer said...

I love the one of Bryce covering his ears but most of all I love the look on Scott's face. It is priceless!!

Anonymous said...

I love the look on Scott's face too! That is toooo funny!
K

TriSara said...

what a great night! looks like fun!

Tami said...

Looks like a lot of fun!

jaime s said...

How fun! I love the last pic of the kid with his arm around Bryce. What cool parents ya'll are!

Related Posts with Thumbnails